Chrisopoulos CPA


Find what you need.


Here are some of the most used forms available to you.

Each year, employers are required to have all employees fill out a new form W-4. Also, new employees are required to have I-9. 

Need a form to organize the information necessary to prepare to file income tax returns? Try out our tax organizer!

Find out more information about federal tax refund here!

Each year, employers should have all temporary workers or
independent contractors fill out a form  W-9.


Want to find out more information about the tax rate for this year? We have organized it here just for you!

Find out more information about California tax refund here!